Friday 6 December 2013

Between LOVE n HATE ~




Assalammualaikum wbt !!
it's painful right when we're not 
together like the old time ?

here are the painful things i felt all this while ~

1.bringing back the feeling i've learned to forget
2.reminiscing the good times
3.try to hide what i really feel
4.loving someone who loves another
5.having a commitment with someone i know would never last
6.shielding my heart to love somebody
7.loving a person too much
8.being nice to you even though i'm hurt
9.still missing you
10. always stalking you to know bout u..


dear that guy..

I see people laughing and joking all around,
but on my face there is no smile instead there is a frown.

I never laugh anymore instead I cry,
and I never stop to ask myself, "why?"

I heard we live and die by the choices we make,
and there's only so much a person can take.

so just remember to life goes on,
and it hurt's when someone leaves and is gone.

so always remember keep your head up,
because another door is opened everytime one is shut.

tht's all from me now..
hey dude keep smile okie !
*reminds to myself*
assalammualaikum wbt 

*i luv Allah n Rasulullah*




No comments:

Post a Comment