Tuesday 14 January 2014

i'm inconsolable without u !!




 i often close my eyes.
and i can see you smile..
you reach out for my hand 
and i'm woken from my dream..
although your heart is mine..
it's hollow inside 
i never had your love..
and i never will..

and every night i lie awake..
thinking maybe you love me..
like i've always loved you 
but how can you love me
like i love you when u can't
even look me straight in my eyes..



i've never felt this way..
to be so in love..
to have someone there..
yet feel so alone..
aren't you supposed to be..
the one to wipe my tears...
the one to say that you would..
never leave.. :'(

the water calm and still 
my reflection is there..
i see you holding me
but then you disapeared
all that is left of you is a memory
on that only .exists in my dreams..



i don't know what hurts you 
but i can feel it too..
and it just hurts so much..
to know that i can't do a thing
and deep down in my heart
somehow i just know 
that no matter what
i'll always love you..



No comments:

Post a Comment