Sunday 8 December 2013

the whisper of my heart ~



assalammualaikum wbt..chaq !


       DEAR CLOUD.....
i wish i could grab you....
have you...
because i know  you'll 
not going anywhere..
and leave me alone here..
because i know you'll protect me..
from the hazard of the sunlight..
which can make me hurt sometimes..
because i know you can console 
my heart which have been 
destroyed by someone....


        DEAR WIND.....
i wish i could feel you..
touch you...
because i know you can make
me forgetting about my problems..
please..i begging you..
please don't go faraway..
and leave me alone 
because i need you..
you are my strength..
please take me away with you..


       DEAR SUN....
i'll always like you even though
you've hurt me a lot..
because i know you've tried 
your best to make me happy...
because i know ..
you had been in my heart
long time ago..
because i know ...
you're the one who always 
be at my side when i'm sick..
having problems n so on..
thank you for all your good deed ~


       DEAR RAIN....
you are the one who always 
understand my feeling..
for me you are such a loyal person..
because i know..
you''ll crying when i'm sad..
you'll crying when i'm missing someone..
and you also will crying when i'm 
heartbroken ..
because i know you want
me to be happy always..


       DEAR RAINBOW....
you are the one 
who lighten my burden..
you are the one
who cheer me up when i'm sad..
you are the one
who make me smile again !!
kamsahamnida~

*i luv Allah n Rasulullah*

No comments:

Post a Comment